Our services on sample testing include analytical complex for characterization of physical and chemical properties of solid and liquid materials, such as particle size, stability of dispersion, rheological properties, surface morphology, sample identification and analysis by methods of Raman and IR spectroscopy etc.
Measurements can be performed in the form of routine analysis in accordance with approved international and domestic standards (ISO, STU, GOST) and pharmacopoeial methods (DFU, ER, USP) or as a non-standard research using modern physico-chemical methods and techniques of analysis, developed by our specialists. As agreed with the client, results of the measurements are provided as a shortened or detailed report.
In the course of standard procedure we perform the following analysis:
- Particle size analysis with the help oflaser diffraction method (particle size distribution)
ISO 13320 methods: 2009 USP <429>, ER 2.9.31, DFU 2.9.31
- Nanoparticle size analysis by dynamic light scattering (DLS, photonic correlation spectroscopy)
- Particle size and shape analysis with the help of optical microscopy method with application of morphological visualization and analysis of digital images (Morphological Imaging Analysis)
ISO 13322-2 method
- Particle size and shape analysis by scanning electronic microscopy
- Analysis of stability of suspensions and emulsions with the help of electrophoretic light scattering (DLS, determination of zeta potential)
ISO 13099-2 valid until: 2012
- Determination of molecular weight by static light scattering (SLS)
- Determination of particle size and calculated concentration in liquids with the help of light obscuration method
USP <788>, ER 2.9.19, DFU 2.9.19
- Morphological and elemental analysis of surfaces with the help of scanning electronic microscopy method, using energy dispersing X-ray spectroscopy
- Determination of rheological properties of solid an liquid materials with the help of rotational rheometry (viscosimetry)