IR AND RAMAN IDENTIFICATION OF MATERIALS
IR an Raman Spectroscopy are indispensable methods of research and sample analysis in modern research and forensic laboratories and laboratories for quality control of pharmaceutical, chemical and food enterprises.
Possibility of conducting quick and reliable material identification is a key task for:
- input control of raw materials quality for ensuring stable high quality of output product, shortening time for analysis and optimization of warehouse and human resources
- express-control of finished product
- for inspection of quality control of medicinal products and counterfeit product detection
- for the police and MOE for quick identification of unknown substances in public places or on the crime scene
- For custom service, aerial security service for quick product and luggage monitoring for presence of substances, banned for transportation, during customs control
Portable Raman or IR-spectrometers serve as indispensable analysers for resolving these tasks, allowing to conduct analysis quickly, without opening the package and preparing the probe, with minimal participation of operator, directly at the warehouse or in places of necessity. Both of the methods are non-destructive, so analysed sample will be available for further research.
Our company is the official distributor of the following companies:
Thermo Fisher Scientific PAI – a world-famous manufacturer of portable Raman and IR-spectrometers for identification of raw materials, finished product and unknown substances.
VIAVI Solutions Inc- a manufacturer of the most compact and reliable IR-spectrometers for various purposes.
Our specialists will help you to find the best solution!
Obtain results of laboratory-level accuracy with the help of practical and reliable portable Raman and IR-spectrometers, anywhere, any time, under any circumstances. See the links below for more details.